Dear Valued Customer,
To all individuals affected by COVID-19 global pandemic, our prayers and hearts go out to you.
We are lucky to be part of an industry that’s able to create a positive impact on a day to day basis, but furthermore, in times of challenge and adversity, we remain committed to support your business throughout the course of this pandemic.
Although no plan can guarantee an uninterrupted service, we are doing everything in our power to keep your supply chain moving and minimize any unforeseen disruptions.
We have three core goals within our contingency plan:
- To protect our employees
- To maintain continuity of our operations while mitigating risk
- To support our communities and our country by powering all supply chains in need
At this point, we have successfully executed our business continuity plan where:
- 90% of our staff is working remotely
- Only our maintenance and garage services remain on-site to guarantee optimum functionality of our equipment
- We have stopped all travel (Domestic and International)
- We have been adhering to the guidance and policies from our authorities
- We have been educating drivers and maintenance crews
The U.S. market has seen severe capacity constraints during the past couple of days alongside with service disruptions at ports, which may be impacting your shipping / receiving needs.
We have always been advocates of proactive communication, partnership and trust; now more than ever, we want to be clear and emphasize the fact that we are here for you.
If you have any concerns or would like to share anything with us, feel free to reach out to your Account Manager or directly to email@example.com
We will continue to provide updates on a weekly basis as well as market insight information.
Once again, thank you for choosing RJ Logistics and please be safe.