Position Title: Equipment Manager
Reports To: Terminal Manager
The Equipment Manager will be responsible for collecting and reporting all equipment-related data across the company. This role will require communication and utilization across multiple platforms to ensure data is collected and filtered properly.
This individual will be responsible for tracking all purchases for equipment to achieve life cycle cost analysis. This includes tractors, trailers, securement, parts, and other inventory that may not be listed in this description.
– Must be able to work with vendors & employees for parts, repairs, and maintenance reporting.
– Hold vendors accountable for warranty of labor and parts when needed.
– Hold vendors accountable and report discrepancies when needed.
– Be able to use Excel, Word, Outlook, and other forms of communication to best collect and share data.
– Organize and enter data into spreadsheets as needed.
– Organize/file paperwork related to purchases, inspections, and other necessary paperwork.
– Standardize the equipment inspection process, Owner Operator Onboarding, maintenance & repairs process.
– Analyze spreadsheets for cost tracking, cost comparisons, vendor accountability/ warranty, vendor negotiations, and other data beneficial to the company.
Requirements for Position:
- 2 or more years in a logistics role
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Quantitative ability
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year