Supply Chain Made Easy
We have a committed team of Transportation Specialists ready to help you with your transportation needs every step of the way.
Why our customers prefer RJ Logistics
- Each of our trucks and trailers are equipped with satellite tracking, allowing us to provide 24/7 365 updates on your shipments from pick up to delivery.
- Custom Client Logins available for customers – giving you access to the tracking information you require.
- Get detailed information about your shipments, when you want it.
- Stay notified. Our solutions offer automated entry and exit notifications for all assigned units.
- Assigned account and project managers for each customer to help keep your shipments better organized.
- Open and honest communication. Our team is truthful regarding the status of your commodities.
- Top of the line customer service. We’ve been able to achieve constant growth due to our pristine customer service and the relationships built because of our mission.
Industries ServedAutomotive Aerospace High Tech Defense Automation Agriculture Healthcare Oil & Energy Manufacturing
All our trailers are brand new and purchased between 2016-2019. We have multiple yards located throughout Michigan and Texas in which all our trailers are inspected on a monthly basis to assure that they exceed all safety standards. Our team of certified mechanics and garage staff understand how important it is for us to perform on a high level and that’s why we like to mention that we’re ‘Specialized in Safety’.
Fully Retractable Curtains
Full Retractable Curtain Sides are available on all our specialized equipment. A retractable curtain side is typically a flatbed/drop deck/double drop with a tarp system or curtain which can easily be rolled back in order to quickly load and unload freight. Curtain Sides are the preferred type of equipment when the commodity requires side loading/unloading.
Flatbed trailers are one of the most popular and widely used pieces of specialized equipment due to their versatility. They are used to transport a wide variety of materials such as flat steel, coiled steel, channel steel, lumbar, piping, building materials, oversized loads, and other products that are required to be strapped down to a flat deck.
Step deck trailers (also known as drop decks) are a variation of a flatbed trailer that consists of a bottom and top deck. Step decks are used in place of flatbeds because they are specifically designed to haul freight that cannot be transported on standard flatbeds due height restrictions. Step decks can be opened, as well as enclosed in a dry van/Conestoga styled trailer. Step decks are usually loaded with commodities such as tractors, machinery, and heavy freight that is over 9 feet tall.
Double drop trailers are a type of equipment which is typically used for oversized loads that are taller than 10 feet. The middle of the trailer dips below the axles, making it ideal for taller freight. Double drops are typically used to transport commodities such as construction equipment, forklifts, cars, trucks, tanks, any much more.
Dry Vans are the most common form of equipment that are frequently spotted on the road. They are generally enclosed and used to protect the freight from weather or the roads. The commodity is usually loaded from the rear of the trailer from a loading dock. Some of our trailers offer liftgates in cases where loading docks are unavailable.
Expedite vehicles include cargo vans, sprinter vans, pick up trucks, as well as 24’ and 26’ flatbeds. Expedite vehicles are typically used for LTL shipments that need to be sent to a certain location within a short time frame.